Financial Assistance from the Israel Cancer Association (Service)
From All Rights (Kol-Zchut) (www.kolzchut.org.il)
The assistance is intended for low-income cancer patients and for those whose economic situation has worsened as the result of their illness
- The ICA provides basic, nominal and one-time financial assistance to low-income cancer patients.
- The money comes from donations.
Target audience and prerequisites
- Cancer Patients with below-average income.
- Post-diagnosis cancer patients who meet all of the following three criteria:
- Have stopped working due to their illness;
- Have not yet received National Insurance Institute benefits;
- Have suffered a worsened personal economic situation.
How to receive this service
- A social worker at the hospital/treatment facility/health plan must submit a request to the ICA.
- In order to receive assistance, you must present a bank account printout for the last three months.
- A response to the application will be given within approximately one month. If financial assistance is approved, a check will be sent directly to the applicant's home.