Hebrew source: ייעוץ מס לחולי סרטן
From All Rights (Kol-Zchut) (www.kolzchut.org.il)
Cancer patients for whom disability has been established by the National Insurance Institute, are eligible for tax advising services from the Israel Cancer Association
The advice is for tax issues relating to the illness only
The service is provided free of charge
Tax advising services for cancer patients is provided by volunteers, to assist cancer patients for whom disability has been defined by the National Insurance Institute.
- The advising is only for tax issues relating to the illness.
- The service is provided on behalf off The Israel Cancer Association in cooperation with the Israel Chamber of Tax Advisors.
Target audience and prerequisites
- Tax advising services for cancer patients is provided for cancer patients for whom disability has been established by a National Insurance Institute's medical committee and is only for tax issues relating to the illness.
How to receive this service
- The service is available in person or on the telephone
- To receive the service contact branches of The Israel Cancer Association at the following locations:
- Department of Rehabilitation and Welfare, Givatayim Branch: Revivim Street 7, Tel: 03-5721670
- Haifa Branch: Beit Rosenfeld, Rosenfeld Street 25, Bat Galim, Tel: 04-8511715/7
- Netanya Branch: Remez Street 13, Tel: 09-8344268
- For more information call 03-5721670
- The advising services are provided free of charge.