This portal contains information related to vocational rehabilitation and the various populations and rights relevant to this topic.
People with disabilities generally wish to be integrated into the workforce. For this reason, there is an extensive and specialized vocational rehabilitation system available to them to help them become integrated into the workforce regardless of the types of disabilities they must overcome.
People with Disabilities - General
Widows and Widowers
Blindness and Visual Impairment
People with ADD/ADHD or Learning Disabilities
- Supported employment for the mentally ill
- Consumers as Service Providers Program for employment integration of the mentally ill
- Vocational rehabilitation from Ezer Mizion for women with mental illness
- Post-secondary education preparatory program and studies for eligible rehabilitation basket recipients
Inmates and Released Inmates
- Employment and vocational training for released inmates
- Employment office assistance after being released from jail
- Vocational rehabilitation for released inmates with disabilities
- Vocational rehabilitation for released inmates convicted of prostitution
- TALAM - Employment Centers for Released Female Inmates
- Click here for a comprehensive listing of organizations that provide assistance for issues related to employment and workers' rights.
- For a comprehensive categorized listing of aid organizations offering assistance and support for people with disabilities, see: People with Disabilities/Aid Organizations.
- The Ministry of Economy – The Office for the Integration of People with Disabilities into the Workforce
- Israeli Employment Service
- The National Insurance Institute
- The Prisoner Rehabilitation Authority
- The Ministry of Social Affairs and Social Services
Laws and Regulations
- Vocational Occupational Rehabilitation on the Ministry of Social Affairs and Social Services website