All Rights main target is to improve the currently low take-up of rights in Israel and specifically in the area of social rights, especially among the weaker parts of the population. We have decided to tackle the challenge by building a collaborative, Wikipedia-like Web site. As such our organization is a small mix of technologists, advocates, editors and trainers. We plan to remain small! We have already shown that we can bring different organizations to work together towards the good of the public.
- We have more than 350,000 monthly unique visitors, comparable to more then 14 Million in the US
- More than 4,700 Hebrew pages released to the public
- More than 300 pages in writing
- More than 850pages in the Arabic site
- About 100 partners. Some of them are shown here.
- November 1, 2009: started development
- June 21, 2010: formal incorporation
- September 16, 2010: The site was released for the public (stealth-mode)
- November 22, 2010: Official public launch
- June 27, 2011: first meeting of the Advisory Board
- April 2014: revised user interface