Parents of blind children are eligible for a discount at the municipal pre-schools.
Who is Eligible?
- Parents of blind preschool-age children.
How to Claim It?
- The discount must be requested when registering the child for preschool.
- A copy of the child’s Certificate of Blindness/Visual Impairment must be attached to the request.
- There is no need to present proof of income.
- Applicants should check the specific policies of their local municipal authority.
- The Ministry of Education
- See also Eligibility for Municipal Pre-school Discounts on the Ministry of Health website
- The local authorities
- Original translation performed by The Shira Pransky Project as part of a grant from The Fellowship Fund.