The Migdal Or Service and Support Center assists the blind and visually impaired with the following:
- Electronic Assistive Devices for Work: technical support for the usage of various devices including: speech synthesizers, magnification software, screen reading software, scanning software, braille monitors, closed-circuit televisions, etc.
- Computers: assistance in various computer-related fields including the handling of computer problems/malfunctions, the Internet, common programs such as Microsoft Office, etc.
- Cellular Telephones: services related to using cellular telephones and smartphones.
- Migdal Or Services: information about services provided by Migdal Or, such as primary advising and guidance related to training and rehabilitation, computer skills training, finding work, examinations at low vision rehabilitation centers, diagnoses, etc.
- Migdal Or Centers
Target audience and Prerequisites
- The services are provided to the blind and visually impaired.
How to Receive This Service
- The center may be contacted in the following ways:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The call center operates Sunday-Thursday, 09:00-17:00
- Voice mail messages and emails may always be left whenever the call center is not open.