</div> Students and/or workers who are blind or visually impaired, are able to borrow a computer station from the Blind Services Department.
- There are two computer station lending services for students and/or employees who are blind or visually impaired:
- The purpose of this service is to allow blind and visually impaired employees to integrate quickly into their workplace under suitable conditions until personal equipment is purchased (up to 6 months.)
Who is Eligible?
How to Claim It?
- Blind and visually impaired students interested in borrowing a computer station should contact ALEH directly.
- Blind and visually impaired employees interested in borrowing a computer station should contact Migdal Or directly.
- The two lending services detailed above offer immediate borrowing of computer stations for a period of up to 6 months or until permanent equipment is purchased.
- Original information regarding the blind and visually impaired was primarily based on the Guide to Rights and Services for the Blind in Israel from the Blind Services Department (Rehabilitation Branch, Ministry of Social Affairs and Social Services), and was uploaded to the site with the assistance of Blind Services Department grant recipients.
- Original translation performed by The Shira Pransky Project as part of a grant from The Fellowship Fund.