</div> Students and/or workers who are blind or visually impaired, are able to borrow a computer station from the Blind Services Department.
- There are two computer station lending services (which include equipment and programs for the blind or visually impaired):
- The services detailed offer immediate borrowing of computer stations for a period of up to 6 months or until permanent equipment is purchased.
Who is Eligible?
- Employees who hold a Certificate of Blindness/Visual Impairment.
- Students who are blind or visually impaired.
How to Claim It?
- Blind and visually impaired students interested in borrowing a computer station should contact ALEH directly.
- Blind and visually impaired employees interested in borrowing a computer station should contact their senior place coordinator (click here for a contact list or Migdal Or directly.
- Original information regarding the blind and visually impaired was primarily based on the Guide to Rights and Services for the Blind in Israel from the Blind Services Department (Rehabilitation Branch, Ministry of Social Affairs and Social Services), and was uploaded to the site with the assistance of Blind Services Department grant recipients.
- Original translation performed by The Shira Pransky Project as part of a grant from The Fellowship Fund.