Injections that contain hormones are part of fertility treatments that are given to women.
- Generally hormonal injections are given as treatment to women who tried using clomid treatments but did not succeed.
- The purpose of the hormonal injections is to encourage the growth of follicles in the ovaries and stimulate the ovulation of eggs.
Who is Eligible?
How to Claim It?
- A prescription is needed in order to receive these drugs. The dose is determined individually for each patient according to their personal needs.
- All drugs are given in the form of a pen for self-injection.
- Injection instructions can be given by the nurses in the clinic.
- Chen Patient Fertility Association
- Kivunim - Information Center for Medical Rights
- Bonei Olam
- Puah Institute - Helping couples with fertility, medicine, and Jewish Law
- Hormonal medications can be donated or received through various forums such as Forum to donate drugs to those who need, in conjunction with the "Friends of Medicine" organization.
- The initial information on this page was written by the Israeli Medical Association
- English translation and maintenance by The Shira Pransky Project.