Motor disorders may have various causes, including diseases of the muscular and/or nervous systems, or damage caused to the nervous system as the result of an accident. This portal contains information about and related to motor disorders, as well as information about specific rights to which those with motor disorders may be entitled.
Additional relevant information may be found in the Health and Illness Portal and the People with Disabilities Portal.
- For a comprehensive categorized listing of aid organizations offering assistance and support for people with disabilities, see: People with Disabilities/Aid Organizations.
- For a comprehensive categorized listing of healthcare organizations offering assistance and support, see: Health and Illness/Aid Organizations.
- The Ministry of Health
- The National Insurance Institute
- The Ministry of Social Affairs and Social Services
- The Ministry of Education