Motor disorders may have various causes, including diseases of the muscular and/or nervous systems, or damage caused to the nervous system as the result of an accident. This portal contains information about and related to motor disorders, as well as information about specific rights to which those with motor disorders may be entitled.
Disability and Benefits
- Establishing Medical Disability by a General Disability Medical Committee
- Mobility Benefit
- Disability Pension and Related Benefits
- Special Services Benefit (Attendance Allowance) and Related Benefits
- Disabled Child Benefit and Related Benefits
- Long-Term Care Benefit
- Disability Pension and Disability Grant for Work Injury Victims
- Guide for a Working Age Adult who is Coping with an Injury or Illness that Causes Disability
- Assistance Purchasing Walking Devices
- Assistance Purchasing Mobility Devices
- Assistance Purchasing Standers for Children and Youth
- Financing Augmentative and Alternative Communication Devices
- AZARIM - Comprehensive database from the Milbat Organization on Assistive Devices
- For a comprehensive categorized listing of aid organizations offering assistance and support for people with disabilities, see: People with Disabilities/Aid Organizations.
- For a comprehensive categorized listing of healthcare organizations offering assistance and support, see: Health and Illness/Aid Organizations.
- Organizations that lend rehabilitation equipment
- Organizations that provide assistance to CP patients
- Organizations that provide assistance to patients with muscular dystrophy
- The Ministry of Health
- The National Insurance Institute
- The Ministry of Social Affairs and Social Services
- The Ministry of Education
Laws and Regulations
- English translation and maintenance by The Shira Pransky Project.