m (הסרת שורות רווח מיותרות לאחר כותרת תקציר)
m (Bot: Adding ar:زراعة الأعضاء)
|Line 143:||Line 143:|
Revision as of 01:22, 29 March 2018
Do you need an organ transplant? Have you undergone an organ transplant? What are your rights?
Unfortunately there are many types of illnesses that cause different organs to stop functioning properly and the only way to save the patient's life and enable him/her to return to an active life is through an organ transplant. Today in Israel, many different organs (kidney, lung, liver, liver lobes, heart, and pancreas) and tissues (corneal, bones, ligaments, joints, skin, and heart valves) are able to be transplanted.
Live Organ Donation
Organ Transplant Assignment
Pensions and Benefits
- Rights Guide for Bone Marrow Transplant Recipients
- Income Tax Exemption for People with Medical Disability
- Organ transplant abroad
- Dental Care for Organ/Bone Marrow Transplant and Prosthetic Heart Valve Recipients
- Medication Payment Ceiling for the Chronically Ill
- Receiving a copy of the evaluation committee decision
- Maintaining Continuity of Care (Principle of Treatment Continuity)
- Mazor Clinical Center - Providing Legal Advice Regarding Patients Rights in Israel
- Bilvavi - Organ donation under Halachic supervision
- Kivunim - Information Center for Patients and their Families
- Matnat Chaim – Volunteers for Kidney Transplantation
- The Israel Liver Transplantees Association
- The Israeli National Kidney Transplantees and Dialysis Patients Association
- Lev Patuach - Organ Transplant Association in the Valleys.
Laws and Regulations
- The Organ Transplant Law
- The Brain-Respiratory Death Law
- The Anatomy and Pathology Law, 5713-1953 (on the Nevo website)
- Ministry of Health Director Circular 11/09 from 01.03.2009 - Live Organ Transplant (Procedural Update)
- The 2004 Report of the Public Committee for the Examination of Age as a Criterion for Post-Mortem Organ Transplantation Registration
- Transplant Insurance from the Capital Market Authority's Insurance and Savings Guide.