Parents who lost a pregnancy at an advanced stage or parents whose infant passed away before 30 days past, are entitled to take part in a separation process in the hospital, a funeral and burial, according to their wishes.
Who is Eligible?
- Parents who have experienced the loss of a dead fetus:
- When the fetus dies before birth and after the 20th week of pregnancy.
- When the fetus dies before the 20th week but weighed above 500 grams.
- Parents who have experienced the loss of an infant:
- When the baby dies after birth but before 30 days pass.
- When the baby dies after 30 days, but the baby was hospitalized from birth and didn't leave the hospital.
How to Claim It?
Laws and Regulations
English translation and maintenance by The Shira Pransky Project.