According to Section 8(1a)(2)(c)(4) of the National Health Insurance Law, children receiving benefits as part of a Child Mobility Benefit are exempt from paying for certain services.
- The exemption is given for the following health plan services:
- Visits to institutes (i.e. for x-rays) and out-patient facilities
- Primary/secondary doctor visits
- For more details regarding the types of services that are included, see the Ministry of Health's English website.
Who is Eligible?
- Minors up to 18 years and 3 months old who receive benefits as part of a Child Mobility Benefit from the National Insurance Institute.
How to Claim It?
- The exemption is given automatically according to the records provided to the health plans by the National Insurance Institute.
- For inquiries, contact the National Insurance Institute's Registration and Allocation Office, Sunday - Thursday 9am - 1pm: 02-6462000.
- The National Insurance Institute
- The health plans