This portal contains general information about rights and other topics related to maintaining schoolchildren's health, as well as the rights of schoolchildren when injured or ill.
Schoolchildren with Special Needs
- Diagnosis of Schoolchildren
- Medical Aide for Children Enrolled in the Regular Education System
- Distance Education Support for Homebound Children
- Education for Hospitalized Children
- Transportation to School for Children with Disabilities as the Result of Illness or Injury
- Virtual School for Children who are sick through the Talim organisation
- Adjustments for Schoolchildren with Celiac's Disease
Hospitalization, Injuries, and Insurance
Nutrition and Diet
- For a comprehensive categorized listing of organizations offering assistance and support in the education system, click here.
- The state and local authorities are responsible for funding first aid services in schools
- Children with special needs who are confined to their homes are entitled to receive all services according to the Special Education Law
Laws and Regulations
- For a comprehensive categorized listing of laws and regulations related to education, click here.
- Tafur Alay Program for health promotion in schools and nursery schools
- Little Steps: "A Teacher's Guide to Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy" (available in Hebrew and English)