This portal contains information regarding work injury victims and their families from the time of the injury until rehabilitation.
Disability in the period after the injury - During the period in which they may not work, work injury victims are entitled to receive injury benefits and free medical care to help them get through the period after the injury.
Work Disability - If as the result of a work injury, a victim has been defined as disabled by a medical review board acting on behalf of the National Insurance Institute, then the victim is eligible to receive a work disability pension or a work disability grant in addition to other benefits to facilitate rehabilitation and living in a dignified manner.
Families of work injury victims - The families of work injury victims and those who died as a result of a work injury are entitled to various benefits.
- Israel Organization of Work Accidents Disabled Persons and their Widows
- Click here for a comprehensive listing of organizations that provide assistance for issues related to employment and workers' rights
- People with Disabilities/Aid Organizations
- Organizations that Assist with the National Insurance Institute
- The National Insurance Institute
- The Israel Institute for Occupational Safety and Hygiene provides assistance in maintaining safety and health standards in the workplace
- Court rulings regarding work injury victims:
- Court rulings regarding family members of someone who died as the result of a work injury
Laws & Regulations
- Laws and regulations related to work accidents and work injury victims
- Laws and regulations related to employment and workers' rights
- Guidelines for Providing Medical Care for Work-Injured Persons - Booklet from Clalit Health Services approved by the National Insurance Institute
- Benefits at institutions and organizations for those with disabilities on The National Insurance Institute website
- Original translation performed by The Shira Pransky Project as part of a grant from The Fellowship Fund.