Volunteers through the "Connections and Skills" program visit Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia patients in their homes and encourage them to work with "health activities" kits that assist in preserving their skills and abilities.
- The volunteers also provide coping assistance to patients' family members.
- The volunteers undergo professional training and receive professional support and guidance.
Target audience and Prerequisites
- Patients in the early stages of Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia that live within the community.
How to Receive This Service
- Contact EMDA by calling 03-5341274.
- The service is provided free of charge.
- English translation and maintenance by The Shira Pransky Project.