The Ministry of Health in conjunction with Belong Ltd. have launched an application to provide information and support regarding coronavirus
Through the app people in quarantine can report symptoms daily directly to their HMO and can report additional information if they are found to be sick with or carriers of the virus
Use of the app is free of charge
- The Ministry of Health and Belong Ltd.
Target audience and Prerequisites
- People in home quarantine because of suspected or diagnosed coronavirus.
How to Receive This Service
- Download the app from the app stores:
- Use of the app is free of charge
- An employee who misses work because he is quarantine due to suspected coronavirus is considered the same as someone who misses work because of any illness and entitled to paid Sick Days. For additional information see Sick Days for Employees in Quarantine due to Coronavirus.
- It is forbidden to fire an employee who misses work because he needs to stay in quarantine and it is forbidden to ask him or permit him t come to work even if the employee wants to. For additional information see It is Prohibited to Fire an Employee who is absent from Work because of Quarantine for Suspected Coronavirus.
- English translation and maintenance by The Shira Pransky Project.