- According to the National Insurance Law, the State is responsible for providing paramedical treatments (child development services) for children who require them due to developmental or medical problems.
- These services are provided through the child's health plan and a co-payment is generally required.
- Children whose parents receive income support are exempt from payment for these services.
Who is Eligible?
- Children whose parents receive income support.
How to Claim It?
- The exemption should be provided automatically in accordance with the records provided to the health plans from the National Insurance Institute.
- For questions and clarifications, contact the National Insurance Institute's Registration and Allocation Department, Telephone: , Sunday-Thursday 09:00-13:00,
Laws and Regulations
- English translation and maintenance by The Shira Pransky Project.