Parents receiving income support are exempt from paying for child development treatments and services provided to their children
For more information see the Ministry of Health's English website

  • According to the National Insurance Law, the State is responsible for providing paramedical treatments (child development services) for children who require them due to developmental or medical problems.
  • These services are provided through the child's health plan and a co-payment is generally required.
  • Children whose parents receive income support are exempt from payment for these services.

Who is Eligible?

How to Claim It?

  • The exemption should be provided automatically in accordance with the records provided to the health plans from the National Insurance Institute.
  • For questions and clarifications, contact the National Insurance Institute's Registration and Allocation Department, Telephone: ‎02-6462000 , Sunday-Thursday 09:00-13:00,

Government Agencies

Laws and Regulations