Until recently, dentistry was considered a luxury with an aesthetic focus. In the past few years this topic has become a central issue in the healthcare system and includes new laws making dental care free for children. Specific treatments can be seen on the dental care page of the "Kol HaBriut" website.
Children and Youth
Adults and Holocaust Survivors
Populations with Special Needs
- Dental Care for People with Disabilities
- Dental Treatment Under General Anesthesia for People with Disabilities
- Dental care for those eligible for the mentally disabled rehabilitation basket
- Dental Care for People with Special Needs at the Beit Issie Shapiro Clinic
- Dental care for the blind and visually impaired by the Association for the Blind of Herziliya
- Mobile Dental Care Service for Seniors and Adults with Limited Mobility
- Funding by the Ted Arison Fund, for complex dental treatments for senior citizens
Dental Care for Complex Care Patients
Victims of Hostile Acts and Their Families
- Mobile Dental Care - The Oral Health Association - A mobile clinic and subsidized prices for disabled and confined people.
- Yad Eliezer - Subsidized dental clinics in Tzfat and Tiberias
- Yad Sarah Mobile dental clinic for seniors and the confined ill.
- Lotus Dental Clinics - Subsidized dental treatments for welfare patients throughout the country
- Keren Ted Erison Funding complex dental care to people with disabilities and seniors.
- Lev Chash - Subsidized dental care in Haifa and Kiryat Ata
- Dental Volunteers for Israel (DVI) - Dental treatment in Jerusalem for children and adolescents cared for by welfare.
- The Ministry of Health - The Dental Health Department
- The Ministry of Labor, Social Affairs and Social Services
Laws & Regulations
Insurance for the Funding of Dental Care in the Guide to the Capital Market, Insurance and Savings Authority.
- Original translation performed by The Shira Pransky Project as part of a grant from The Fellowship Fund.