Those transferring leasing rights on non-capitalized assets, for whom a permanent disability has been determined, may be eligible for an Israel Lands Administration consent fee exemption or discount.
- The consent fee exemption can be up to 30,000 NIS and is linked to the Israeli CPI published in 1992.
- Eligibility for the benefit is only granted one time to those eligible..
Who is Eligible?
- Disabled IDF Veterans that have at least 50% disability according to the Ministry of Defense .
- General Disability Pension recipients, for whom at least 80% medical disability has been established.
- Those who have a disability of at least 80% due to a Workplace Injury
- Those who are determined as having limited mobility of at least 80% by the Medical Committee of The Ministry of Health.
- Those who are determined of at least 80% by Income Tax Exemption Medical Committee or Purchase Tax Exemption Medical Committee.
- Those who are victims of violence who have a Permanent Disability of at least 80%
- Prisoners of Zion who have a Permanent Disability of at least 80%.
- Holocaust Survivors and Victims of the Nazi war who have a Permanent Disability of at least 80% by the Ministry of Finance (click for more details)
How to Claim It?
- The request for exemption or discount should be submitted on the application form
- The relevant documents must be included on the application, depending on each case:
- Confirmation that permanent disability was determined by a medical committee (or appeals committee) by the relevant body (Ministry of Defense, the National Insurance Institute, the Ministry of Finance, etc.).
- Confirmation from The National Insurance Institute, that the applicant is eligible for a General Disability Pension.
- Confirmation from the Ministry of Health that applicant has limited mobility.
- The application form should be submitted to the permits office of the local Israel Lands Authority branch
Laws and Regulations
- The Israel Lands Authority Law - 1960
- Council Decision no. 534 - a decision regarding the rate of the Israel Land Authority's share in the increase in the value of the land when transferring a lease right under the Israel Land Authority Law, 5720-1960
- Original translation performed by The Shira Pransky Project as part of a grant from The Fellowship Fund.