Entrance fee discounts are given to Certificate of Disability holders at museums and other sites
The discounts are provided under the sole authority of the institutions that grant them.
Certificate of Disability holders may be given entrance fee discounts at museums and other sites.
- The discounts are provided under the sole authority of the institutions that grant them.
- Among other places, the discount is provided at the following:
Who is Eligible?
- Anyone with a Certificate of Disability from the National Insurance Institute.
- It is possible that the discount will also be given to disabled people who do not have a certificate of disability from the National Insurance Institute (for example disabled IDF soldiers that show their disabled IDF soldier organization membership card). These discounts should be clarified directly with the institutions providing the discounts.
How to Claim It?
- Present the Certificate of Disability along with another form of photo identification in order to receive the discount.
- English translation and maintenance by The Shira Pransky Project.