Most cases refer to a discount or exemption on deductible fees for medical services that are included in The Healthcare Basket.
Exemptions Due to Disability or Medical Situation
Senior Citizens and Holocaust Survivors
- Discount for Senior Citizens on Health Plan Services
- Health Plan Discounts and Exemptions for Old Age Pension Recipients with Income Support
- Health Plan Discounts and Exemptions for Retirement-Age Survivors Benefit Recipients
- Health Plan Discounts and Exemptions for Old Age Disability Pension Recipients
- Health Plan Fee Exemption for Prisoners of Zion
- Discounts and Exemptions on Medical Expenses for Recognized Illnesses for Holocaust Survivors
- Medical Cost Exemptions for Holocaust Survivors
- The Ministry of Health
- Kol Habriut - The Ministry of Health Call Center *5400
- The National Insurance Institute
- The National Health Insurance Law Ombudsman
- The Health Plans
Laws & Regulations
- The National Health Insurance Law
- National Health Insurance Order (Medications in the Healthcare Basket
- The National Insurance Law
- The Ministry of Health Health Plan and Medical Services Assistant Director Circular no. 05/2017 from 18.10.2017 - medication and medical service fees update for 2017
- Health Plan Medical Services on the Ministry of Health website.
- Original translation performed by The Shira Pransky Project as part of a grant from The Fellowship Fund.