Every year the Israel Cancer Association arranges vacations for children with cancer and their families
The vacations are provided free of charge
Every year, during Sukkot, vacations are arranged for children with cancer and their families by the Israel Cancer Association.
- The vacation focuses on the family, with an emphasis on its healthy members as well.
- In recent years the vacation has been held at Kibbutz Shefayim.
- The participants enjoy spending time at the water park and motor park at Shefayim, and also enjoy a colorful artistic program featuring leading Israeli artists.
- Hundreds of Jewish and Arab families, both secular and religious, new immigrants and native Israelis participate in this program, and many of the families are large in size.
Target audience and Prerequisites
- Families of children with cancer.
How to Receive This Service
- For more information, contact the Israel Cancer Association's Rehabilitation and Welfare Department:
- Fax: 03-5711353
- The program is provided free of charge.
- The Israel Cancer Association's Family Vacation Project