In light of the initiative of The Israel Cancer Association, cancer patients traveling abroad can be covered by medical insurance even during a period in which they are receiving treatment, or a short time afterwards.
- Once three months have passed since the end of treatment, it is recommended to compare this policy to other travel insurance policies.
- For information on the insurance companies and agencies through which it is possible to arrange insurance, see The Israel Cancer Association website.
Target audience and prerequisites
- Cancer patients, even during treatment or a short while after.
How to receive this service
- Contact the service provider directly.
- Original information is based upon information provided in The Israel Cancer Association's Rights and Services Handbook.
- Original translation performed by The Shira Pransky Project as part of a grant from The Fellowship Fund.