Computer workshops teach the blind and visually impaired skills to successfully use the special equipment and programs designed for their use.
Places Where Workshops Take Place
- Migdal Or Rehabilitation Center, Kiryat Chaim, Haifa 26244, Tel: 077-7721333
- MARSHAL Haifa, HaGefen 32, Haifa 35053, Tel: 04-8527222, Fax: 04-8527223
- The Mary Rosen Vocational Rehabilitation Center, Hovot HaLevavot 11, Herzliya 46323, Tel: 09-9506111, Fax: 09-9586711, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rehabilitation Center, Shaul Hamelech St. 113 (Corner of Nachshon), Beer Sheva 84797, Tel: 08-6468444, E-mail: email@example.com
- MARSHAL Jerusalem, Yafo St. 216, Shaarei HaIr Bldg., Jerusalem, Tel: 02-5388955, Fax: 02-5003942, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- MARSHAL, HaGrah St. 28, Tel Aviv 68024, Tel: 03-6870898, Fax: 03-6391033
- University of Haifa Learning Center, Multipurpose Building (Binyan Rav Tachliti), Haifa 31095, Tel: 04-8240669, E-mail: email@example.com
- Karten Institute for the Deaf-Blind, Yad LaBanim Blvd. 13, Yad Eliyahu, Tel Aviv 67069, Tel: 03-6316361, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who is Eligible?
- Blind or visually impaired individuals who are interested in learning skills that will help them operate computer equipment modified to their needs.
How to Claim It?
- Applicants should contact their local social services office.
- Original information regarding the blind and visually impaired was primarily based on the Guide to Rights and Services for the Blind in Israel from the Blind Services Department (Rehabilitation Branch, Ministry of Social Affairs and Social Services), and was uploaded to the site with the assistance of Blind Services Department grant recipients.
- Original translation performed by The Shira Pransky Project as part of a grant from The Fellowship Fund.