Seniors can receive advice about medications from Hadassah's "Eshel" drug information call center
The service is given free of charge
For more information see the Hadassah Medical Center website
Experts from Hadassah specializing in drug therapy answer questions about medications, such as:
- Potential effects of taking two different medications at the same time.
- The impact of medications on the patient's nutrition and lifestyle.
- Side effects of prescribed medications and dosages.
- Understanding the differences between generic and name brand medications.
- Hadassah and Eshel
Target audience and Prerequisites
- Seniors age 70 and over, patients' families and care providers
How to Receive This Service
- The center may be contacted directly in the following ways:
- Telephone: 02-6778866
- Fax: 02-6778166
- Email: Seventy@hadassah.org.il
- A representative from the center will call with a response within 48 hours and a written response will be subsequently sent.
- The service is given free of charge