Foreign workers are insured through the national insurance policy for cases such as workplace injury, maternity allowance, child allowance or bankruptcy of their employer
In addition to the national insurance the employer must also make sure the foreign worker has private health insurance
For information regarding national insurance for foreign workers see the National Insurance Institute website

The National Insurance Institute grants insurance to foreign workers for:

  1. Work accident victims allowance
  2. Allowances connected to motherhood such as: birth allowance maternity grant, child allowance
  3. Liquidation or bankruptcy of the employer
  4. Maternity Allowance (Maternity Pay)

Who is Eligible

How to Claim It?

Please Note

Aid Organizations

Assistance in Employing Nursing Care Workers

Government Agencies

Laws and Regulations

Additional Publications