The Caregivers Israel organization operates a personal counseling hotline to family members who are caregivers. Its purpose is to provide:
- Personal guidance and support.
- Helping and facilitating coping with the care of a family member by mapping the needs of the patient and the caregiver.
- Providing support, information, guidance and direction to community services.
- Personal guidance and follow-up.
Target audience and Prerequisites
- Anyone who cares for a family member, or other person close to them that is coping with an illness, disability, or decline in functioning because of age.
How to Receive This Service
- Leave a message with your details through the organization's facebook page or website and a service provider guarantees to get back to you by phone within 24 hours.
- This service is free of charge.
- English translation and maintenance by The Shira Pransky Project.