A variety of sports activities accessible to the blind and visually impaired are available at various centers and MARSHALS across the country.
- The activities include lawn bowling, sailing and kayaking, riding tandem bikes, water skiing, golf, judo and more
- A wide range of rehabilitative and intellectual activities take place in the gym at Beit Halochem in Tel Aviv, Jewish Institute for the Blind in Jerusalem, the WIZO Center in Afula, and in the centers in Be'er Sheva, Haifa and Ramat Gan.
- The blind and visually impaired.
How to Receive the Service
- For further information and contact details see the "Sports and Physical Activity" section in the Guide to Rights and Services for the Blind in Israel
- Original information regarding the blind and visually impaired was primarily based on the Guide to Rights and Services for the Blind in Israel and was uploaded to the site with the assistance of Blind Services Department grant recipients.
- Original translation performed by The Shira Pransky Project as part of a grant from The Fellowship Fund.