People with hearing impairment who have a television receiver and meet the conditions of eligibility receive a television fee payment exemption.
the Government Payment Service.
Who is Eligible?
Those age 18 and over who have hearing loss of at least 70 dB in the better ear.
How to Claim It?
- A medical form regarding the impairment is required in order for the payment exemption to be granted.
- An ENT doctor must be contacted to fill out the form.
- The signed form must be sent to:
- Israel Broadcasting Authority - Fee Department
- PO Box 16333
- Jerusalem, 91162
Laws and Regulations
- English translation and maintenance by The Shira Pransky Project.