Parents are the natural guardians of their young children. Parents have the right to be present during physical examinations of their small children and therefore it is the right of a preemie's parents to be present when various examinations are conducted on their baby.
Who is Eligible?
- Parents of Premature Infants
- In a case that the medical team thinks that the presence of the parents may interfere with the proper performance of the test or may invade the privacy of another preemie, the parents will be asked to leave the examination room.
- Lahav - On behalf of Preemies in Israel
Laws and Regulations
- The initial information on this page was written by Israeli Medical Association
- English translation and maintenance by The Shira Pransky Project.