Individuals with limited mobility who receive a monthly mobility allowance and who purchased a vehicle with a standing loan for new vehicle taxes are entitled to towing services. The service is not included for a replacement vehicle.
Who is Eligible?
- Recipients of a Monthly Mobility Allowance for Vehicle Owners who purchased a vehicle with a standing loan for new vehicle taxes.
How to Claim It?
- At the beginning of every fiscal quarter the National Insurance Institute provides a list of those entitled to towing services to the towing company.
- Those who are entitled to the towing services but whose information has not yet been provided to the towing company by the National Insurance Institute, should let the towing company know when they call, that theirs is a vehicle purchased with a standing loan from the National Insurance Institute.
- The towing company will take a check as a security deposit and then simply not deposit it after eligibility has been confirmed with the National Insurance Institute.
- The Zebra towing company's call center can be reached by calling 03-5105070 or *2113.
- English translation and maintenance by The Shira Pransky Project.