The Vocational Rehabilitation and Training Center at the Levinstein Rehabilitation Hospital in Raanana, in cooperation with the National Insurance Institute's Rehabilitation Branch and the IDF offers a unique vocational training program for young people with disabilities.
- Participants undergo vocational diagnosis and learn a vocation at the training center.
- After completing the course, participants volunteer in the IDF in the field in which they trained.
- At the end of their IDF service, participants are eligible to receive job placement assistance.
- The program offers vocational training in a variety of areas, such as:
- Graphic art
- Website building
- Computer programming
- Electrical and electronics
- Computer applications
Who is Eligible?
- Young people with disabilities meeting all of the following conditions:
- Between the ages of 18-21
- Medical disability of at least 20% has been established
- Have been deemed by the National Insurance Institute to be suited for vocational rehabilitation
How to Claim It?
- Contact Miri Binyamin:
- Tel: 09-7705729
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Vocational Rehabilitation and Training Center at the Levinstein Rehabilitation Hospital in Raanana
- The National Insurance Institute's Rehabilitation Branch
- English translation and maintenance by The Shira Pransky Project.